Saturday, January 15, 2011

To My Friend

I dont know whether you will see this post or not. I hope you read this. You are good friend to mine. I know it and i appreciate it. Its just that i dont know how to show by action or words to let you know. Kinda shy to tell you but i know i am heart breaker too~ I know I need to tell you more about myself as what you did but its kinda hard for me..I am learning to tell and give me some patience.

A lots of memories between us. Three years is not a short time while good and bad happened between us. You gave me a lot of encourages and patience.

Its one of my lucky affair to meet you. Sometimes it can be said that you changed me too. Change me to a better one. Without you, i guess i still that one who still having a dull life. thanks to you my dear friend.

I will change myself and learning to communicate to people~ Hope i dont upset you~

Have a nice day^^

No comments:

Post a Comment