Monday, January 17, 2011

Kinda Weird Feeling

As my title...having weird feeling. I dont know how to describe it. Maybe i can share with someone but then just dont want to. It cant be when people asking what happened to you and you just tell people you dont know right? Dont know what i can do else...so i tell you my diary~

Gonna to submit MUET form this friday before 12pm because it is the due date..>.<>.<

Need to call home tomorrow...else i guess my family will forget me..Is kinda sad that my Puppy, Jeremy cant remember me.sure he will forget me..hope it dont bite me....

Having days holiday but i didnt go back because i have other stuff to do. Miss home alot~ and missed my Mum's cooking too...so happy that just know that i can be home at next saturday. So that i can go back and help to prepare some cookies for new years..Hwaiting...

Maybe is the Nescafe i drank just now make me nervous and abit abnormal.. Shouldnt drink it but i finished all my Milo already..no choice...but it is a bad choice..

Get some advices from senior just now. Thank you, you are so kind. I will try to apply it in my studies and thanks to your encourages....I will try my best to do it!

At last~ I will pray to GOD again and again~

CNY~i am waiting to see all my friends~~will i see you???XD

No comments:

Post a Comment