Wednesday, January 19, 2011

T-Junction

I standing in front of a T-junction..sudden realised that I have to make decisions everyday.some is just small matters but some is quite important for me. Sometimes i made wrong decisions because i was too lazy to think about the causes and consequences. But this time, i think i need to think about it. Its quite related to what i wanted for my life..or i take it too seriously? 5 months isnt a short time. I just worried that i couldnt make it. Just realised that i am not the one who tough. I just pretend i am tough enough to hide my sadness and weakness. Hope i can strengthen my heart and dont feel so helpless...Must learn it. Maybe i should gave myself a try to prepare for future. I dont know who i can talk to. She always tell me you think too much. They said you decide yourself. Helpless~~~ What is my interest? Should i choose to near my home? Or I should leave home and try my luck at somewhere else? without friends and family? I cant imagine my life there...Feel so helpless but i have no where to hide.. Have to face it by myself everytime. Its my problem to not telling people or people dont bother? Maybe i used to be find the answer by myself and learnt when i fall. I wish to have someone to guide me. Suddenly feel i am so passive. I dont want to be such people but really in the downside of the hill now. I know i can gone through it but it takes some time. God bless me... Continue to my working. Act is better than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment