Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011

This is my new post in 2011..its being the second week of the year but i am just lazy to update it and somehow i am free today and to avoid i crap a lot in facebook and not feeling to find people to chat...then i thought of my blog...

gone through alots of experiences in 2010.Maybe should learn Tong Lip to write a review of the year, so i can remember what i did in the year...

Good and bad happened in last year and i took it too...hope i gained some wisdom from those affairs.

Going to 21 years old this year...wondering what i want but my BFF said no need to think too much but when i see someone is so ambitious...i feel i am so helpless and hopeless....

Results released 2 days ago..From the result, the conclusion I get is I should pay more efforts on it...since i am not a smart student..GOD, i need your blessing too...and give me determination to continue my long long journey.

Enjoying my university life, although sometimes i feel very confusing with some human's relationship problem. Is it i think too much or it is just normal? I have a weird feeling and wondering about it. Different people have different point of view and why in one's eyes someone is bad or annoying or any others while in another's point of view that someone is a good egg? why?? i just wondering....I know we cant avoid this but sometimes really dont know how to react when someone comment something about my friend..really got no idea on this...Stop wondering this problem as i think i need to stop think too much of such things...

Goals to accomplish in this year still the same as last year which are study hard to get better result..improve myself to be a better one and have a happy life, family and relationships.kinda greedy but wish you guys happy belated new year.Have a Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment