Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Suddenly

Heard a music from a friend’s blog…it makes me thinking of so many things…and I feel there is so much of love surrounds me.suddenly…I wish I can make my life colourful..love the people I love and who love me….i am so grateful that I met you guys…you guys light up my life..even the days we spent together is not long.but I do appreciate you guys..sometime…we may not talk much..sometime…we may hurt each other..but..there is connection between us which link us together…I love you guys…you guys make me feel it is nice to have friends!!!!
Give me strength when I was down…cheer me up and all the things you guys done for me..especially my university friends..you guys really meant a lot to me..with your accompany, I am not alone. We can share our happiness and sadness…
And my camp friends..you guys like my second family members..it is so good to meet you guys..who is so kind to me and bring me a lot of joys..
And my BFF…love you~~although we got some problem before..but I was so happy that it was passed already~~

hope can know the music's name soon^^

No comments:

Post a Comment