Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lazy

i dunknw tis is how many time i recover my blogspot address..i think i nvr rmb it...haix...
week 5 but still blank...what are you doing neh??
erm...recently...dont know what am i thinking too..i think i change a lot within this year..i can feel it..dont know it is a good thing or bad thing..but i feel sad about something..i feel i walked further and further away from my beloved friend..once we are so close...but now...i feel like we are just like a stranger..haix..maybe is my problem bah....i cant request you guys always with me de...
sometime...just feel wanna be alone..i really doesnt mean anything...just wish to have a break and rest....
hope i can do better this semester..dont be lazy girl...cheer up...
recently there is a festival in my university....took photo there and i like it...share it here^^

me and yi chai
yi chai,pooi siang, M3

No comments:

Post a Comment