Monday, June 14, 2010

A quick update



actually missed out a lot of chance to write my blog....as i always cant remember my login id...finally can~~
a lot of things to write but actually i was in the middle to complete my Fluid Mechanics's report..i need to submit it today but NOT DONE yet!!!
how terrible am i~
something happened between you and me...is kinda sad..but we gone through it already.i am so glad that you tell me..and i will try to improve myself..finally..i realised that i should voice out..shouldnt be that lazy..i should tell you what actually i am thinking.just give me sometime...and hope you recover soon~~
week 3 already..start to busy but many tasks not complete yet~~hope God bless me and give me strength to gone through all these~~
share a photo here...hauyeen say we look alike~what do you think?

have a nice day~~
gonna continue my report~~~~>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment