Tuesday, November 24, 2009

week6

wow...time passing faster than i can imagine...week 6 already...this means that my honey moon time will end soon too...feel so scare for my next sem...God bless me....
just come back from my hometown yesterday nite..feel dunwan go bek 2mrw since i m nt home sick nw...hehe....maybe want to go fren hse and stay for a few day lor...since my hostel is empty tis wk....all also got own activities...only me...T.T
just now go for a lunch with yi chai and boss....we go genting klang there and eat....the restaurant called CHoong Fatt...boss and me ordered the chicken chop while yichai eat the "fish head mihun" the chicken chop is oily and is big portion...so i doesnt reli like it...and the green tea...is tasteless...so disappointed...well the pricing is affordable..so just okok only lo...hehe...is being a long time din go out with both of them...reli miss the time that we spent together....suggest that go out next week..but nick cant....maybe will go for a movie....but need to discuss with yichai 1st..^^
erm...here...feel gonna apologise to my fren....Oh....feel so sorry to him....just now abandoned him again...feel so "mou yi hei" like dat...avtime he also acc us until we go back...but just now we go back 1st and he just stay at uni....so sorey ar Wh......sorey.....T.T and here thx to you again....i know you are humble....but i still want to say thx to you for being not "count" how much u do for our assignment...thx and sory for my irresponsible.....is reli so lucky to meet you and please dun feel you are so unlucky to have me as ur teamate o....~~
so free now....found some info for the pm dy...bt dunknw how to start...haiz...gv me some idea???

No comments:

Post a Comment