Monday, November 30, 2009

A night with myself

wow~~finally come back to Pv10~~when i come back...i didnt see any of my housemates...even one~~@@ i thought they having class or?well, when they come back at night...i only know that they go sing k wf their friends...at the night...jia wen and cheong hing come my room and chat with me...so happy~~~that i no need to just face my DAr computer only~~thx to u both...really my good housemate^^initial we say wan play card...but at last didnt...i also dunknw why...anyway....i still got my computer accompany me...

the line so lag...i even cant load my RC....so cham ar....then i tried to find someone to chat lor....but...nobody...T.T then i just try to find some animate to watch...but i cant find any1 which attract me....why~~tonite i try to sleep early....but FAILED!!!!then again i open my computer....and find something to pass the time...finally...i go see those photos...cant stop from laughing when see some of the photos and the comments!!!wakakaka...

time run fast at nite...its 2.30am..i think i should go to bed already....but i still so weird...as i can hear no sound...and just now jiawen say she feel the cupboard gt something~act i knw she mean nothing just she feels like...but it makes me think of others~>.< end up i not dare to switch off the light for the whole night and i play the songs in my phone to accompany me to sleep....the songs that i listen is BY2's song-爱丫爱丫~~some of her songs nice....

finally i realise that i used to be with syuan already....together we study,play,eat and sleep~~it is so nice to be with her~~Love you my friend~~^^

~~~Kim~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment