Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A thursday morning

Good morning~~
finally can online ler~~
yest dunknw why cant online for the whole day....still need to do assignment....thus i go cc wf syuan lor...damn expensive man!!!!2 hrs for 5 bahts.....so expensive~~~*heartache~~

after back from cc...i go to bed...but i shi mian~~~T.T why like tis???i din take nap still shi mian de???lied on bed for an hour + reli suffering~~~luckily found someone to sms~~^^thx ya~~
finally decided din go kampar wf my hsemate ler...1st of all is if i din all...other ppl can go and * (tis jz keep it as a secret) although feel wanna go kampar but jz waiting for next time bah~~sorey ya~~~

yeah~~later can go back my home ady~~~so nice~~^^ last week din bek home...miss my home so much~~go back can play wf my brother~~o mayb jz fight wf him~~hehe~~anyway...my mum told me his result was not good...so go back i wan scold him dy....i wan teach him but he reject me.....too lazy dy my brother....haiz~~~

~~ring~~
come to the end~~~i want go to bath n have my breakfast now~~c ya~~

No comments:

Post a Comment