Tuesday, November 17, 2009

assignment-ing


now i am doing my sun tzu assignment....do until i feel so bored...since i cant find the information for the loyalty of customer...but i gt a rough idea on it....maybe i just need some time to rest and doing my stuff...hehe^^
today jz finished my project management test...for the part A i think i did it quite ok de..just for the part of AOA....i dont know how to draw it...==''maybe i m too confident to myself...well...promise to myself...must study it....dun so lazy....XP
feel so boring...nothing to play...T.T or maybe i am enjoying the time for being alone and no need to entertain any 1??kaka.....
the part i am doing is the findings....i am doing??? Toyota...hope others dont do the same with me la...
hope today can finished it and show to Miss J 2mrw..the most important is hope her appove it la....no matter how i also spent a lot of time to do it...
well, i am continue my resting time and have my dinner lor....

~~~Kim~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment