Friday, March 18, 2011

Words

I cant say it because I dont want you to see my heart. Its feels very unsafe. I know it will suffer for me since I cant share my feeling to you but I just cant say. I dont know what to say. Maybe I am not that worth for you as well. Maybe I will be the loner but I just cant change out of sudden~ very scare of the feeling of being betrayed. Someone talk differently to you and talk differently to other. Or is that person who lied? Argh~ I really dont want to think about it as I thought you are a good friend of mine. Really hope that is the third person's problem. Human words are so dangerous and yet we cant escape from it.

When I can stop care of it?
Human heart is so hard to predict. so hard to understand. If you got any idea, just say it. I would tolerate. I never object what you guys decided. Am I so hard to communicate with? or you guys just want me to keep quiet and follow? If you dont like the idea, can please tell honestly instead of i heard it from someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment