Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dinner at Seksyen 2 Wangsa Maju

Had dinner with seniors yesterday. Quite a long time I didnt spend 2 hrs for dinner but it is nice one. Had a nice chat although most of the time I dont know who they are talking but just updated myself with so many news. Sound like we were gossip there but its not really~

I think gained something yesterday. Uhmm~ I need to think twice before I act~ Thanks for your advice and grammar chat. And wish you get what you want and I will zip my mouth. Dont worry!
Quite happy I was not categorized under those fake friend. and Thanks for the dinner.

Know more about Ms J after our second outing. Its nice to meet you too~

Need to prepare for it. Stop being blur. Be alerted.
Wish me luck on Tuesday~
Hwaiting. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment