Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Year two sem 2



this is the second week.tutorials come.but i dunknw how to do.how.dontknow.feels messy.dont know what to do.get a bad news.grandma at hospital.hope nt serious.need to be observed.
maybe i think too much.this is me.oh no.how can i change? Dont know also.forget it?cant.
Maybe i am greedy.bt..agree to Ken.he said:people should keep improve...i will try...
dont know emo for wat.but suddenly.found a descriptive word to describe my feelings now. If i can write my feelings in a song.it must be a sad song? Am i a sad people?? is it my life so down?so dark? i dont think so. I always have a happy family and good friends around me...and yet.why i feels so down? Good things always happened to me.Why i still sad? Why i keep feels that i am useless? Oh no~ am i so useless? I wish to be someone who can brings happiness to whose i care...I did it? Dont know.....Maybe shouldnt think this anymore
Grateful to the senior who helped.Thanks~
share a picture here,may it like this.there is always hope after the clouds...

No comments:

Post a Comment