Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blessings

its a new semester.new subjects.new lecturers.
but there is something keep constant. I wish to change it.anyhow.i didnt do anythg. I think i will just forget it. as i always did. it's ok. why should i care while others is ignored. this is hard for me to stop, but i will do my best to avoid.
Time passed, human grows older. our machine worn out. we become weaker and weaker. and the end. we die. this is the same ending for everyone of us. just realised i scared of Death. funny ya?
accompany my grandma to see Dr. saw there is many patients who suffered from stroke. only half of their bodies can move. it is horrible. and...suddenly.my grandma's condition becomes worst. thought her recovered already. dont know what happen to her. refused to go to see Dr. that day saw her fall down. she cant wake up by herself.accompanied her a long while for her to wake up herself. finally is me and mum helped her to wake up. very scare of this. it makes me reminded of my grandpa. Oh God, please bless her.

No comments:

Post a Comment