Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A wednesday

just back from uni~just done my third experiment for chemical engineering lab...T.T
haix....is a waiting experiment..keep waiting...chit chat there while wait the time passed~~
circuit test...nearer and nearer....but my progress...is worrying..because i keep lie myself that i need to do Instrumental analysis assgnment first..Argh~~
with no special mood..just feel recently listened many nice song~~one of it is the Beast's Say No..listen it quite a long time ago..but just addicted to it recently...and keep watching the MV until i feel that Gi Kwang is cute

can i call him Gi Kwang Oppa?XD
and Jiang guen suk 's commercial song also nice...it is the advertisement for Yepp....the song call magic drag...nice nice^^
it is week 6 already but i still playing around.....and for the IA quiz..i just get half of it...and i seat 2nd row...lecturer already give me answer...why u din hear it?what are you doing ya???anyway...i will go the replacement quiz...but when??need to ask people...haix..stop dreaming pls>.<
last week didnt go back...regret....this week got test...so cant go back again...miss home...miss my mum cooking and my dad..feel that my dad become so funny...haha...and Ricky...i miss u so much..it is so sad that your eyes are blind already...i miss the way you welcome me everytime i go back....you are so energetic..but the veterian said you are old already....but i am still feel happy that you still here with us...wuwuwu....Ricky..i hope u dont die so soon...as i will feel so sad..please dont leave us...
erm~~recently...feel weird...feel like lost the way...but nothing i can help with it...just walk ahead lor...what to do...hope i can be myself...ME.......that one with her way....

No comments:

Post a Comment