Friday, June 3, 2011

Hmm..Long time didnt watering and clean the grasses in my garden...>.< (mean I doesnt come maintain my blog)

Just a quite update as I got alot to share and yet I lazy to tell one by one...Just can say that I have a contented life...with alot of good friends around me..although I found out something disappointed..Nevermind...it wont make me down...

Always Not the Best and yet I love what I did...and I believe I am on the right path..I am always the lucky girl=)

Went Pu gong ying camp and once again cry there..feel so touch...to my group...I really want to know what did you guys feel..so sorry that I didnt talk much with you guys when you all have discussion in fb since i cant online...

A happy life..hahahaha..just want to laugh and laugh=)

No comments:

Post a Comment