Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Season of the Witch

Just watch Season of the Witch. Considered a good movie? Initially I thought it is boring because it is talking about the war between religions maybe it is so called TheCrusades. I not clear about the religions things and feel blur at first. But in the end, I knew more about it and I was eager to know more about The book of Solomen. You guys know about this book?

THe knights were so brave, Behmen and Felson. Both a tough guy whom save the world from darkness. For me this topic is quite new to me, so i found it interesting. They thought it was a witch but it is a Damon who wishes to destroy all the "books".

Actually I think i get attracted by this movie because it is casting by Nicolas Cage. Like this actor so much..=)

You can watch this movie..In case you like those battle, mysterious genre like me..

Here I upload an image for your reference if u dont know this movie=)








No comments:

Post a Comment