Saturday, May 14, 2011

Move House

Hmm...actually I did post a new post 2 days ago but i dont know why it was deleted. nevermind.. You guys no fate to read that sentimental post...

Today gonna move house. Its alot of things to be shifted and I waited half day. and rejected helps from others just to wait you...T_T I am not the one who very patient and I keep sms and call you and you didnt reply...But I know your difficulty so I have to wait patiently..Keep telling I should be patient...

Gonna Home tomorrow finally but that is only for one or two days... Actually I wanna write about a topic but dont know how to start..Need more ideas then only can write. JUst wait..

Quite nervous about my new life. How it gonna be? Hope it will be a nice one...and learnt from it..

No comments:

Post a Comment