Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011

Today is the 11th day of the cny...means cny will end soon....2mrw will be Valentine Day...wish you guys Happy Valentine...no matter you are coupled or single...^^

Nothing special for my cny...is kinda bored...feels like its just a weekend with family and friends gathering...Love you guys.....This year Dad gave us a Bigger Red Packet....super happy although i didnt show it....Wish my beloved family and friends always healthy and wealthy....

Intern...i am getting nervous...Isgh..where should I go??? God Bless me....Company DOnt reject me...Must done my resume by tomorrow..Stop Slacking!!

This week is the busiest week i had in my university life...Study from Monday to Sunday..This is because today i went to Ethics talks with my gang...The speaker conduct the class interesting and yet informative....and had a lunch at food court at PJ old town...we ate keow teow soup which recommended by Nick.and it was really nice.i finished the soup...but i guess the soup contained of MSG...as i am thirsty after i finished my meal...


Tired...but still need to do my moral assignment..Isgh...actually no idea on it but i need to think about it..as tomorrow gonna go ask the lecturer...

Share some photos here...



At last.....wish all of us a prosperous rabbit year...Huat ar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment