Saturday, February 19, 2011

你造就我

I dont know is it my nature or you made me..What a friend makes me today. Actually i realised it long time ago. Just that i deny it. I dont want to believe you are such person. I keep telling myself like that. And i did observations on some incidents...finally I cant lied to myself. I really think that you are such person. Maybe shouldnt approach to you from beginning? Or you exposed me to real world. I admit that human are selfish. But just that small matters you dont help as well. You made me understand human should stand on own feet. I think that you build a barrier between us. Sorry that i couldnt pretend that i am ok with it anymore. MY was right...you are the one that he described. I still will do what should I do.Your action disappointed me and I gonna walk away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment