Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sorry

Sorry.although i know you might not read this.maybe just a platform for me to say out my feelings.Hate myself.for being hurt you.somemore is second time.please hate me.maybe like this i will feel better.
what are you being afraid?
I dont know.
what you gonna do?
i want to run away.
cant we just keep it up?dont give up?
i cant cope with that.

oh please.now only i know i am so useless.i think i am helpless. Maybe what i can said is this is unlucky for you to meet me. Everything seems right. But i am wrong. I have Problems. OR maybe i am still not Mature yet? and yet. I am 20 already. Then whats wrong? I really got no idea. Exam next two days. I spoiled my study mood. And i hope i dont spoil yours.and i spoil our coming outing too.i used to excited for few days but now, i cant imagine that. I dont mean to hurt you. and yet i did that.why i always do something cruel to others? while they treat me so good?

Maybe i should stay away from people. keep a distance. I dont want to hurt anyone. There is a missing puzzle in my heart. i know.i cant found the answer. or i can find it when i stop running away from question?

There is a lot to say. but it is useless to say anything. what i could say? sorry? Please it is useless. Sorry no cure.

Hate myself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment