Friday, December 17, 2010

The 4th day of Holiday

this is the fourth day of my semester break..kinda start to feel bored....everyday just facebook.watch some drama and chat with someone. A new friend.>.<

This morning feel to make a card for yi chai. Her birthday is coming soon.10 more days to come. done the card..now left the present. erm..already know what to buy..later just go and find.hope can find some nice stuff...^^

Holiday time is the time for us to enjoy.but my mind just cant stop thinking. Think for many things...isgh~~~

There is something good to share...i was shortlisted for the korean class at korea plaza start next month.excited~wait the day to come~~~hahaha~~

oh yeah. i Havent go to make passport. going to singapore at Christmas with my aunt and cousins to visit my Last aunt there...hope it is a nice trip and cant wait for shopping!^^

before that didnt know will go to singapore.but ffk to yi chai for this.so sorry to her..this is the N times i ffk....sorry my dear.bt i just very very...wanted to go singapore.missed many chance already...this time meet my holiday.so i think i dont want to miss it...

No comments:

Post a Comment