Thursday, March 25, 2010

OMG

T.T
what happened to me? i also wish to know..although i ask myself not to think anymore...but i just think of it...oh God...just help me to escape from this....i need to run away....always cool....
hope i will be better after home and stop the silly action and thinking anymore!!! more and more i found about the bad thing of myself..when can i change it...pls....dun do it anymore....
wednesday just finished my ICE test..did it so badly like no word can describe....i got no more feeling to it.....just used to be....
yesterday teck wei help me to solve the dynamic assgnment...so pro he is...thanks teck wei although u may not see this...hehe...spent the whole day with them...attended the engineering analysis class...what the lecturer talking there....cant imagine what will happened to me when its my turn to take this subject...and thanks to Loo who borrow me his test paper...hehe

2mrw will be the day for me to home...no matter how sad am i now...i will take it....strong heart^^

No comments:

Post a Comment