Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm Back>.<

back for one week ++~everyday just enjoy at home.....but the bad thing i think i am too bossy..until my bro so angry to me...but i really cant stop myself to say him when saw his some pattern...and he purposely want lure me...anyway...this is the way we communcate..@@''

last week went for Thiam Lai birthday party...also our gathering too...but sadly xin,bin,sin and yao didnt back....and shu lin balik kampung~~but we do have a great time...just sad case is i eat too much....nvm..this saturday will have steamboat....^^

today take bus to go back....feel so tired...although i sleep at home early....feel gonna sick since body damn hot....hope dun sick....as exam soon...start to worry...as i didnt study at home...just play with my sister....dun die~~~oversleep in bus...lucky syuan wake me up...thx^^

feel so moody....T.T got a lot of feeling....share next time...want to rest..feel not well....

ps:share a photo i take randomly while i at home..lolXD

No comments:

Post a Comment