Thursday, December 17, 2009

The end of Sem 2






my only paper-project management is passed already....so it also the end of my sem 2~~also known as my honey moon la...>.< next sem will be peak for me....18 credit hour...hope can cope with it la...although now i already can feel the smell of stress...anyway...still enjoy my 1 month holiday 1st~~^^

feel i didnt did well for my only paper...as i forget the formula..and the questions just come out those i didnt focus...T.T hope miracle happened to me....after the exam we go eat our dinner at genting klang....not nice..T.T anyway...we stay there for a long while as we dont want to back home so early...as only both of us at there....pity~~so we get back at 7.30pm like that..and syuan and me still go buy the fried chicken to eat...as long time didnt eat already....wow...although the time is only 7 something...but the sky looks so dark....like 8-9pm already...is that the natural phenomena during year end??we got nothing to do there...so we just snap it~~~share you here^^

today wake up so early ar...why cant sleep??wake up at 7am...anyway....go back can sleep a lot....good for beauty...hehe...
later will go back home....but will go for a breakfast with my TD9 gangs first....i think this is the last gathering i can join them in 2009~~time passed like a rocket!!!?from now know them for one year already...not bad....thx for being my friends^.^

so sorry to syuan..as promised we will go back at 9am..but i going out...and she wait me...thx my dear~~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment