Thursday, November 18, 2010

I-city

Just a small gathering with my friends.since we are free on the date.but just few of us...me, teng, shawn, clara and Hooi Min.
went to meet them at klang after my class.but they are shopping.so i just went KFC alone.and had my coleslaw.
After we meet up, we went to the Pasar malam opposite Klang parade. there is a lot of food attract me, osyter pancake, asam laksa, kuih and etc. but i din get to eat any of this. because they want for steamboat...so we head to Steamboat Buffet 88...first time been there..since i not so familiar with klang. we eat for 2 hours+.. satisfied. the BBQ prawn and squid is super nice...^.^
Busy eating.hehe
Go to our destination-I-city. Its crowded there.maybe due to next day is Deepavali holiday. we paid for RM10 for entrance because it is holiday. I thought holiday is tomorrow? >.<

went to the snow house instead of safari...
it is hot....sweating.so it is enjoyable in the snow house^^
Group photo^.^
Me!!
tired of walking and photo shoting.
lighting BearXD
actually there is many photos...but i am lazy to upload.just feel free to went there for a walk at Shah Alam~~

No comments:

Post a Comment