Sunday, April 11, 2010

changing

week 12 passed finally...my last test passed also..this means that my final is nearer to me...
thanks to jordi who purposely come to fetch me before the test start..and he fetch me to LRT station after the test finished...thx to jordi^^
met the camp's member....its my first time to meet them but they make me feel like we re a family...although we are just stayed together for 2 days and 1 night...so thx to them which allow me to go late....appreciate them give me a chance to join them....from this camp....i do listened many points of views from so many of them...with each of us come from different background...think a lot during the sharing session...here...say thx to my friends...who accompany me gone through the good and the bad of my life.....erm...do think a lot about myself too...gain the energy or i found my motivation to continue....i shoudnt be like this anymore....
well....i will do the best for it..hope i can do it...and do help you guys...cheers^^

No comments:

Post a Comment