Sunday, January 17, 2010

Restaurant city

new semester!!!my 1st class is on 3pm...as i wake up early today(8am)...then i have a lot of free time....nothing to do...so i just play restaurant city..i think most of you all know what is this game right??is a facebook mini game^^
decorate my restaurant...hehe....feel it is not bad...or just i just "ss"??hehe....thought want to post the restaurant photo..but dunknw why cant see it on my profile...haix...maybe next time just upload here...X_X
still got 2 hours more to go....haix....dunknw how to describe my feeling now...oh ya..later need to go take result...feel gonna run away from it....bad result...T.T
maybe B=Bad~~so sad...anyway...it is a part of ME~~so i need to accept it...my B...sure i will keep the result slip somewhere i wont found it easily....hehe...no eyes to see it.....
Hope it is a good start.....

No comments:

Post a Comment