Thursday, October 29, 2009

another free day

haha....today is a free day too...tis sem will be so free.....
supposely today shud bek my home dy de....bt....since 2mrw will be cheong hing's birthday.....and tis weekend want to go out with my gang....then i will stay here this week.....hope can enjoy it^^
today jz finished my Project Management's presentation....feel i did it ok....
finished the presentation reli feel very relief...thn i can continue to play...but still need to do the report lor....anyway...i just need to do my part...so still not a very heavy job la....do it later^^
these few days always raining and the day is so cloudy....my clothes cant dry dy....hope sunny day fast fast come lor.....else later my clothes smelly==''
erm.....yesterday already promise my housemate....i will go kampar will them...hope can enjoy the "family trip" lor^^ but still havent inform my mum and dad....hope them approve...but i think they wont say no also....hehe....never been there before...hope ah man them will bring us to eat nice food...looking forward the day to come~~~lalala~~
2mrw will go setiawangsa with syuan....also never been there before....i think tomorrow is a date for us....since only 2 of us go.....haiz....pity...only 2 ppl go...2mrw will be a busy day...coz still need to go buy ingredients.....but i think will be fun...coz all of us will go together!!!!
see ya....i will coming back soon~~~wahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment