Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sem Break

finally...my final exam come to the ending..i am so glad of it...from the beginning of the war..i keep complain that how am i gone through this 2 weeks..somehow...i dontknow how i gone through it..hope i can get a better result than i expected...God Bless me...
during this final exam, everyday just sleep for 4-5 hours..and no nap..everyday i will drink Nescafe or the White coffee...sometime even worst...i drink 2 cups..i thought i am very terrible..who knows Gladys tried drink 3 cups within 24 hours..argh..i dont know is our Uni torturing us or we are not well prepared...quite disappointed to myself...i study...but when i go in the exam hall..i blank again...the 2 hours in the exam hall is so short for me...i cant finish all questions..sometime i cant solve..sometime i dont have time to...
during this examination period..i got new experience too..i go uni to study..even sunday..Labour day..until midnite..with a gang of friends...with determination....lets work hard together and get to the way we wanted..we dreamed..
Charmaine told me that this is elimination period..since i keep heard my friends want co change course..make me so down..no mood to study when know such news..but i know i need to study..start to scare study already..i know if i quit..i wont study anymore...so..i must continue..since i am going to be Y2S1 next month...kinda excited of it..i get nearer and nearer to you..cheer up^^
although sem break now..but i still not home yet..dat day mum ask me when go back..i cant give her an exact date..i think 26.5 just can go back..so long..but i feel i didnt go out for long time already...somemore got farewell for friends..and the camp and the orientation stuff..the time crashed..so i cant back...start to miss home..planned to back this sunday..to celebrate mother day with grandma and all the mum..but..sudden get informed got meeting...so cant go back..give me some idea what to buy for mum...dont know my mum like wat..haix..this daughter is a fail..
later going to tanjung sepat...dunknw want to visit my grandma or not...still thinking...feel want to go find my cousin..and Cass..want to ask her help me cut hair ler...coz i want cut so short..so need to find a reliable 1...and i saw Shi wen hair is nice..hahaha..
got a lot of things to write down..i want to remember all of these memory...this is my memory for 20th year....
anyway..come to end 1st...have an awesome weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment