Saturday, October 16, 2010

After A Long While

Although i always think of it,
feels like to see it,
but i always give my self a lot of reasons to ignore it,
this is so called laziness?
i think so.
Almost three months i abandoned it,
finally,
i am here again,
to update it.
i called it Kim's Garden.
i think it is my garden, my feelings grow become plants in this space, i fertilized them with my words. This is what my garden looks like now. A quiet space for me to express myself.To be myself.
sometimes.or i should say i wont tell my feelings and thought to anyone. Maybe i just dont want people to know me. or i just feels that it is a waste to tell people? unknown answer.
anyway.
dont know why i wrote this too. my plan is to write about my holidays.and yet.this is what i wrote.
i think i will write my holidays on next time. if i still remember.
thaTS all.waiting to yamcha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment